• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4 on macbook pro retina display

New Here ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i just downloaded CS4 (purchased around 2009) onto macbook pro (2015) with retina display.  maybe because CS4 is old, when i ope PDF using acrobat pro that came with CS4, PDF content looks fuzzy (the same PDF document opened by preview that came with macbook pro shows very sharp font).  Do you know what i can do to fix it?

Also, do you know if i can upgrade CS4 to more current CS5, or CS6?  How much is it to upgrade my CS4?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

CS4 is old enough that I don't think there is anything you can do to improve the display

CS5 is no longer sold, and CS6 no longer has upgrade pricing

In fact, as far as I know, even CS6 is not going to do well on a modern "high resolution" display

All development effort is now aimed at the Cloud programs, which are only available by subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS4 is old enough that I don't think there is anything you can do to improve the display

CS5 is no longer sold, and CS6 no longer has upgrade pricing

In fact, as far as I know, even CS6 is not going to do well on a modern "high resolution" display

All development effort is now aimed at the Cloud programs, which are only available by subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines