1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 26, 2016 9:41 PM by vama89

Pressure Sensitivity for Huion H420?

ethanm39475555

I've been looking everywhere for how the Huion H420 could be compatible with Animate CC.

I don't even know how you set up the pressure sensitivity in Animate..

Please help! :>

• 1. Re: Pressure Sensitivity for Huion H420?
          vama89 Level 1

Hey there. I put the answer to this in another post. Re: Huion h420 pen pressure not working in adobe photoshop

I just replied with this:

Hey. Just showed up on my youtube feed randomly. Though the video is for this guy on his wacom, it works for me with the huion 420.

SOLVED! Wacom-Cintiq Pen Pressure Sensitivity Incompatible When Windows Ink Enabled-Photoshop CC-CS6 - YouTube

Just follow the file path above. To confirm, I placed the text file in the Photoshop CC 2015.5 Settings folder. I don't know if it'd make any difference if you put it in the Photoshop 2015 Settings folder (notice 2015 and not 2015.5). I placed it in the update folder.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 Settings

Basically
          1.) Got to the file path up above. Make sure in your windows explorer menu to go to view and unlock your hidden items (its in the video).

2.) Make a text file named PSUerConfig.txt

3.) Add this in the file:

# Use WinTab

UseSystemStylus 0

4.) Open up Photoshop and brush away. Sensitivity should be there. At least it was for mine.

When I put pressure, I get the sensitivity of the strokes on Photoshop. Hope this works for you!

My Settings:
          Windows 10
          Photoshop 2015.5 (just updated like 2 days from today).

1 person found this helpful