• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Client Editing - Removes Template

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now had this happen to me on 2 different sites. The client makes edit to a page and when they save the page the template is removed and at the header and footer is: NaNundefined NaNundefined. Here is a example of one of the sites it has done this on:

Education

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find out why this - NaNundefined NaNundefined error was showing up? I am getting same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support told me this was a users issue not a system problem. Which made no sense but ok... What happened to me on 2 different sites - if someone used in the in context editing and hit save - it deleted the content of the page's template and put the NaNundefined NaNundefined in the page template.

I replaced the page template back to what it was and checked the Module named parameters and liquid markup in Beta Features.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to you both, just wondered if you have managed to resolve this issue/bug in ICE?

We are experiencing exactly the same issue, in that NaNundefined is being added to the template when client makes edits in ICE.

The result is the template is corrupted.

This gets added to the template code as follows;

NaNundefined{tag_pagecontent}NaNundefined

Hope someone can help, I'e raised a support ticket with BC, so will keep you updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I noticed that whenever I was using Internet Explorer for the edits in ICE, I was getting NaNundefined NaNundefined error. Use Google Chrome for the edits in ICE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info, yet the problem occurs using Chrome browser Version 56.0.2924.87.

BC should resolve this as happening to a few people, seems to be some kind of bug where the code is being stripped out and replaced with NaNundefined for some kind of unknown reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines