6 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2016 6:02 AM by ms.beaves

Reloading Lightroom

ms.beaves

I have 2 Lightroom programs... one at work on a work computer with it's own Lightroom (Dell) and one at home my personal computer and program (Dell).  I had to have my computer at work wiped and after that I need to reload the Lightroom program.  Every time I go in and put in my Redemption Code it says, "Oops! This code has already been redeemed using a different Adobe ID."  Each station has it's own and has 2 different Log Ins and passwords.  How do I find out where the problem is?  The one at home works fine.  I tried using both log-ins, I figured why not try?

Can anyone help me?

Ms. Beaves

• 1. Re: Reloading Lightroom
          GautamBahl Adobe Employee

Hi Teresa,

You can see your serial number on the machine where it is already activated from the below location.

For Mac:  Serial number  /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Lightroom 6.0 Registration

For Windows: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Lightroom\Lightroom 6.0 Registration.lrreg file.

If that does not help please provide your redemption code via private message and i will email you the serial number on your registered email address.

Regards,

Gautam

• 2. Re: Reloading Lightroom
            ms.beaves Level 1

My Redemption Code is REMOVED

[NEVER POST A REDEMPTION NUMBER IN AN OPEN FORUM !!!]

[personal information removed... Mod - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[You have just given your redemption number to everyone who read this message before]

[I deleted the number... or people who receive all their forum messages via email]

Thanks so much for all your help!!

Teresa

• 3. Re: Reloading Lightroom
              John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You were asked to provide information by PRIVATE MESSAGE, not in a public forum

Hover your mouse over Gautam's avatar and then click the MESSAGE option

Do be aware that you will now need to ask for a new redemption code

• 4. Re: Reloading Lightroom
                GautamBahl Adobe Employee

Hi Teresa,

Could you please confirm if you were able to activate Lightroom with the serial no. provided to you via private message?

Regards,

Gautam

• 5. Re: Reloading Lightroom
                  ms.beaves Level 1

Yes, I was able to activate Lightroom!  Thank you so much for all your help, you were great!

Teresa