• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-mail marketing campaign requires approval

New Here ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an email marketing campaign that was scheduled to release this morning at 10 am. It did not release. Notification says it is "pending approval." What is this? How can I clear? How can I ensure my campaign won't randomly release in the middle of the night now??

TOPICS
Email marketing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit late for this one, but essentially you are correct. The email campaign will start at any time after approval if the scheduled time has passed.

I had a similar problem, and put in a support ticket before the scheduled time, and BC quickly approved it.

After time if your email campaigns are not spam, then BC will mark you as approved immediately. I assume this is some switch in the background and it is automatic approval, as it is immediate approval when you press the send button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2016 Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not a viable solution at the moment. I had a campaign sign-off yesterday and scheduled for sending at 6am this morning, giving plenty of time for approval to happen. But it seems I have to get it approved manually (this has happened for a few of my client's sites).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have this issue too. My BC Partner is chatting to BC support now. In 6 years of using BC, I've never seen this. Why now I wonder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you check this doc, it will help to understand why some campaigns need approval.

Understanding email campaign bounces

If you still have questions, please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaurav,

This is an excerpt from the link you provided in regards to soft and hard bounces from email campaigns:

"Otherwise, if you are sending an email campaign from a live site and do not have a high bounce rate, yet the campaign still requires approval, please reach out directly to the Business Catalyst support team."

This is the issue I am having: I have a live site, I do not have a high bounce rate, yet the campaign still requires approval. I tried to talk to a chat customer service rep today but they did not help and sent me to the forums. The exact case number is 0222481472 if you are able to view the chat transcript.

I have perused all the customer service options, and replying to your old forum post is the best option I can find.

Thanks very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are having this issue again. I contacted support yesterday but still no answer. VERY frustrating. My client's email campaign is now 1 day late which is not acceptable. When is something going to be done about this??? Please contact me to resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a total pain. I've had this happen to me three times already for no apparent reason at all causing late campaigns. Is this a move on BC's part to force users to Mailchimp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines