1 Reply Latest reply on May 13, 2016 11:52 AM by Sue Garibaldi

Sending files from adobe draw to photoshop cc

filippeantonio

Hi, trying to send a picture to photoshop cc trial version that i just started but I get only the png. file, I'm quite new to this vector based images, how do i get a better quality from the picture? the png looks very pixelish" when i zoom in =(

• 1. Re: Sending files from adobe draw to photoshop cc
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Filippe,

Real quick, if you send to Photoshop, the file will remain in a single-layer raster format; if you send to Illustrator it will convert to vector artwork.

But the way you send is the same for both apps, so try this:

1. Make sure you're signed in to Creative Cloud on the desktop with the same log in (Adobe ID and password) that you use to sign in to Adobe Draw.

2. Make sure you're using the latest version of Illustrator CC (v19.2.1), or the latest version of Photoshop CC (v2015.1.2) and the most recent version of the Creative Cloud Desktop App (v3.6.0.248)

3. With an Internet connection for the iPad and the drawing open, tap the Share icon (square with arrow) in the top nav bar of the canvas, then tap Send to Photoshop CC. (You don't even need to have your desktop app open, it should open automatically on your desktop.)

Let me know how it goes.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful