4 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2016 6:32 AM by ginah92690700

Image I downloaded is different

ginah92690700

I downloaded an image and the image I wanted is not there. Its just foreign language.

Is this really the only way to get support?

• 1. Re: Image I downloaded is different
          spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Gina,

Image ID # 82737559 comes out to be a vector file that can be used OR opened using Adobe Illustrator.

The file gets saved with .ai extension.

Did you license the image?

If an image is licensed, kindly go to your License History, click on that Image ID and click Save to Computer. This would save that image to your "Downloads" folder.

Reference: Unable to download Adobe Stock images

Kindly share the screen shot of what you see as a foreign language.

We have downloaded the image at out end and it opens fine using Adobe Illustrator.

Thanks.

Simar

• 2. Re: Image I downloaded is different
            ginah92690700 Level 1

I licensed the image and I am opening it in Photoshop CC. I have licensed images before and the image opens right up in Photoshop with no problem. With this image it is an image of another language.errorimage.gif

• 3. Re: Image I downloaded is different
              spsb84 Adobe Employee

Ok!

The other images that opened fine in Photoshop, were they different from this one - .ai extension?

Tested by opening this vector image in Photoshop and Yes! this comes out with different language content.

Image issue seems to be from the author's end itself- This stands acknowledged and reported to our senior team.

In lieu of this issue, we have credited 1 extra image in your account. You can login to your stock account {stock.adobe.com} and verify that.

We would suggest you to use other images from Adobe Stock site.

Thanks again.

Simar

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Image I downloaded is different
                ginah92690700 Level 1

All the other images were the same when I opened them in Photoshop. Thank you for the credit.

Gina