• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing user session on cart checkout

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anybody been experiencing any problems where a user clicks the checkout button on the cart and the session is lost when redirecting over to worldsecuresystems?

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2016 May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have plugins like adblock plus that are blocking cookies/javascript elements from working - this can happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Liam, thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure AdBlock Plus is causing it because it is happening inconsistently. I would think if it was a problem caused by AdBlock that it would be happening every single time. I could be wrong about that though.

Upon further testing I have noticed that it isn't necessarily a situation where the session is lost when redirecting over to WorldSecureSystems. The session seems to drop when navigating around on the unsecured domain before checking out as well.

I know I'm not really giving much to go on. It's pretty frustrating that I can't find a pattern and replication steps for re-creating the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines