1 Reply Latest reply on May 15, 2016 1:42 PM by ryanskihead

AppID 1944248 - Windows 10 issues back

felicityt28838819

My app was building this morning and now it isn't again?!!!

This time the error is on a different plugin that previously worked. It seems that whatever pulgin I list last I get the following error message in the logs:

Building project: C:\project\CordovaApp.Windows10.jsproj

Configuration : debug

Platform : x86

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(1854 ,5): warning APPX0105: Cannot import the key file 'CordovaApp_TemporaryKey.pfx'. The key file may be password protected. To correct this, try to import the certificate manually into the current user's personal certificate store. [C:\project\CordovaApp.Windows10.jsproj]

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(1854 ,5): warning APPX0107: The certificate specified is not valid for signing. For more information about valid certificates, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=241478. [C:\project\CordovaApp.Windows10.jsproj]

CordovaApp.Windows10 -> C:\project\AppPackages\CordovaApp.Windows10_1.0.0.0_x86_debug_Test\CordovaApp.Windows10_1 .0.0.0_x86_debug.appx

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(2465 ,5): error APPX0105: Cannot import the key file 'CordovaApp_TemporaryKey.pfx'. The key file may be password protected. To correct this, try to import the certificate manually into the current user's personal certificate store. [C:\project\CordovaApp.Windows10.jsproj]

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(2465 ,5): error APPX0107: The certificate specified is not valid for signing. For more information about valid certificates, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=241478. [C:\project\CordovaApp.Windows10.jsproj]

If i specify an architecture it fails for that architecture. Are these just teething problems with Windows 10?