• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How suppress unused business catalyst domain names ?

New Here ,
May 15, 2016 May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Muse. Businesscatalyst.

I am an Adobe Cloud Member.

I published more than one year ago three sites (let say X,Y,Z) on Business Catalyst through the Muse Publish Option using my Adobe ID Account.

I thought that as a Cloud Member I had 5 permanent sites possibilities.

Since a couple of weeks, I noticed that I could not access to these sites anymore.

When I go on X.businesscatalyst.com : it tells me NO START PAGE.

I tried to republished it  with Muse and then noticed that I had a problem with my Adobe ID.

I followed the procedure  to clear this issue : signing out and in again  and the publish option was active again, but it ends up publishing with a new site name X01.

I 'd like to recover my old site name X.

I tried  X.businesscatalyst.com/admin to delete the original website X, it tells me:  ERROR: The web site you are trying to administer could not be found.

I do not see the X,Y,Z sites in my worldsecuresystems site list, only the new X01 under Trial sites.

I'd like to know if I can  (and how) access the the X,Y,Z sites either to update them, or delete them to be able to use their original name again for an updated version.

Tank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Remi.

Please open a support ticket providing full details (name of site, Id, domain) and we will investigate further.

Contact Us | Adobe Business Catalyst

Regards,

Roxana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines