• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe 3.2 is not beta after years of being opened! Can this product be updated for easy access and also Updated for newer technology?

May 15, 2016 May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is adobe EVER going to upgrade their system? Beta 3.2 has been out for years.. Its not beta anymore and very outdated! Is there a way to take BETA off and re-upload as a free download like 3.1 so they don't have to find a serial number that was never given to a free product? The thing that REALLY bothers me is, YOU SHOULD HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBERS if this is the case! There is no such a thing in my account, system nor emails. What a HUGE glitch Adobe has and can you please update this system? ANYONE? I have had a 2 month run-a-round by adobe! The Customer Service refers to forums but nobody even knows what they are doing in the forums nor in Customer Service! Is there an Updated version for El Capitan or Windows 10. Its so Glitchy and does not really work with these products anymore. I have a Sound card that is newer as well and it WILL not work right with the Encoder. This has been awful, especially when I believe in Adobe!

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines