1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2016 11:12 AM by bertjeuh88

Hammer.js in Edge Animate cc 2015

bertjeuh88 Level 1

Hello dear friends,

I have a important question. I have been using the hammer.js javascript in my app for the past couple of months, that I designed with Edge Animate cc 2014. Now the problem is that my program doesn't seem to be able to handle the pressure and I tried working in the cc 2015 version of Edge Animate but the problem here (and why I was working in 2014 in the first place) was that my Hammer.js code that I used in my previous version doesn't seem to work.

In the code I use for 2014 I refer to the folder: edge_includes which has the javascript in it. But when I use the same code to make it work in 2015, it just doesn't do anything... Does anyone have an idea of how I might be able to fix this? You are my hero if you can! (as usual I am asking this question to complete this app for my masters)

Thank you so much,

I have gotten this far with all your help!

• 1. Re: Hammer.js in Edge Animate cc 2015
          bertjeuh88 Level 1

Welp I solved my own problem with a nifty trick. The program seems to constantly crash because it wants to load the videos I have inserted into the app. So I just took out the movies from the media folder before opening the composition and then reentered then when the file was open, that seemed to just fix it!

I don't know how hammer.js works for 2015, but I can just continue working in 2014! HOORAY!