4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2016 1:10 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Lost project in Adobe Sketch

seanc38591158

Hello. I got an iPad Pro about a month ago for a specific reason - to complete this one single project. I began and completed half the project in Adobe Sketch in the past month, and today I notice that the project is gone. It is entirely possible that I deleted it, but I find it very hard to believe that I both tapped and confirmed 'delete project' accidentally. I have only one Adobe account and at no point was I signed out of it (until I found the project missing, which caused me to scurry in every direction). I have Draw, Sketch, Capture, Express, Mix, Lightroom, Clip, and Comp.

I spend every second of free time working on this thing, so I have about seven projects going but this one... This is why I got the iPad... And this one is the one that vanished.

Help. Please...

• 1. Re: Lost project in Adobe Sketch
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Sean,

I'm really sorry about your missing work. I know it's super upsetting. A few questions:

* Can you tell me what version of the app you’re using? (Tap on the Sketch icon then About Sketch; at the top of the page you’ll see the version number and at the bottom right you’ll see the build number)?

* Were you always working offline? Or were you at some point working over a wifi connection?

* It sounds like only this project is missing, right? Is any of your other work gone?

* Can you log in to http://assets.adobe.com (My Assets - Mobile Creations - Sketch) and see if that project is synced there.

Please email me at susang at adobe dot com; I'm going to need the email address associated with your account and I don't want you to post it publicly.

Sue. 

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Lost project in Adobe Sketch
            kirker Level 4

This issue was resolved by recovering accidentally deleted projects with the help of support personnel.

Thanks!

-Kathleen

• 3. Re: Lost project in Adobe Sketch
              PartyRichter

I'm in a similar situation...I just had a friend accidentally delete my whole project on Sketch rather than just the single sketch she was working on. I have checked and sadly it has gone from my online assets. Is there anything I can do?

• 4. Re: Lost project in Adobe Sketch
                Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi PartyRichter,

Please email me through the in-app feedback (tap the Sketch icon, then Give Us Feedback.

I can't guarantee that we'll be able to recover the work, but I'll for sure need some information from you as a first step.

Sue.