My (only) config.xml contains -

<preference name="DisallowOverscroll" value="true" />

and yet I am still getting bounce.
      I have tried it with the older -

<preference name="UIwebviewbounce" value="false" />
      <preference name="webviewbounce" value="false" />

and all combinations.
      I am using Build cli-6.1.0 (iOS 4.1.0) on an iPhone5
      I see this topic has been discussed previously on this and other forums, but I've tried all those answers to no effect, so hoping there was something else I'm missing.

• 1. Re: DisallowOverscroll not working
          kerrishotts Adobe Community Professional

Can you share your entire config.xml?

It's also possible that the setting is working correctly -- the preference only affects the webview itself. If your app has a scrollable element that uses native scrolling, that container can still bounce. Depending on how you've built your app, it's possible that would mean your entire app would still bounce -- that is, if your navigation bars and such were within a single containing element with scrolling enabled. As such, it might help to see your index.html or your app's HTML structure.

• 2. Re: DisallowOverscroll not working
            ezisezis

I think I have the same problem. you are describing at your comment that on the main screen its fine but the dynamic data still has dissallowOverscroll=false. How can I change this setting with js code or what?

• 3. Re: DisallowOverscroll not working
              kerrishotts Adobe Community Professional

DisallowOverscroll only works on the web view's scroll container. So if you have "overflow: scroll" and "-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch" on a container, it will continue to bounce.

Without seeing your DOM structure, it's a little difficult to be of more assistance. Can you share what your DOM looks like with this page loaded? Share relevant styles as well.