20 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2016 2:08 AM by junagu

Dollar Photo Club Log In

donjacobs

When clicking on the 'Migrate Now' on DPC, it re-directs me to Adobe where it asks me to enter my DPC credentials. Upon entering the correct login and password, it states that the details are invalid. The details I am entering are correct.. help?

• 1. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I can’t tell; as I never used DPC. I think there was a window of opportunity to transfer credits from DPC downloads to Adobe stock. I’m sure only Adobe log-in details will be recognized.

• 2. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
            saraht17089724

Having the same issue. I know my details are correct because I can still log into my dollarphotoclub account. See an image of the login screen below.

I could have sworn that I migrated a couple of weeks ago; however, when I logged in today, my unused credits weren't available. Which is why I'm trying again.

dollarphotoclub.jpg

• 3. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
              spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Don,

Few questions:

• How many images are there in your DPC account that you are looking to migrate?
              • The migration screen would show the DPC credits on the top right side that you are about to migrate to Adobe Stock. Can you please share the screen-shot for that?

As per your account, we can see that you have Creative Cloud for Team and there are few un-used licenses in your "Personal" account that are waiting to be used. {this piece is different from your DPC migration issue}

Once you login to stock.adobe.com, on the top right side under your account - click on it and select your personal name {not Team account} and you will find your un-used licenses.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Simar

• 4. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Sarah,

Few questions:

• How many images were there in your DPC account that you migrated to Adobe Stock?
                • The migration screen would show the DPC credits on the top right side that you are about to migrate to Adobe Stock. Can you please share the screen-shot for that? - if you still see the DPC credits on top right side.

Thanks

Simar

• 5. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                  donjacobs Level 1

Hi Simar,

When on the migration screen the following is displayed:

I am aware it states I have 10 images available, however those 10 images are the ones we get for signing up to the subscription.

I can see no area which states how many credits will be transferred.

Thanks,

• 6. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                    spsb84 Adobe Employee

ok! thanks.

Can we please try this:

Thanks,

Simar

• 7. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                      saraht17089724 Level 1

Hi spsb84,

• How many images were there in your DPC account that you migrated to Adobe Stock? There were approximately 70 unused credits.
                      • The migration screen would show the DPC credits on the top right side that you are about to migrate to Adobe Stock. Can you please share the screen-shot for that? - if you still see the DPC credits on top right side. I no longer see the credits.
                      • Try resetting your DPC credentials via clicking on "Forgotten your password". This would send password reset mail to your registered email ID. When I try to "validate" my account in order to receive a new password, I receive an error stating "no such account"

I appreciate your assistance.

• 8. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                        spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Sarah,

I have sent a private message in reference to your response.

Thanks,

Simar

• 9. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                          aloysiusd64817799

Hi There

Dd\id any of you manage to get this right?  I've been wasting an hour trying to figure out this nonsense.  I have 14 downloads remaining.  The support here sucks compared to DPC where you could find an emails address and get excellent service. After I get this issue resolved I am never using Adobe Stock again.  It's too expensive compared to other sites and getting someone to help you is a complete nightmare.  When you spend an hour trying to get something sorted you must know you are loosing customers.

It is pathetic to say the least and I am not being paid for just wasting that hour!!!!!!!!

• 10. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                            spsb84 Adobe Employee

HI Aloysius,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We can try to get things sorted for you.

Is this related to your migration of DPC images to Adobe Stock? If so! can you please share where things are getting stuck for you?

Thanks

Simar

• 11. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                              aloysiusd64817799 Level 1

Hi

I've migrated  from DPC as instructed but I do not see any notification or indication of the 14 downloads.

• 12. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                                spsb84 Adobe Employee

ok! thanks for the updates.

Can you please share the email address that you used as part of migration process? - want to ensure that we are using the correct one as per your current account.

Thanks

Simar

• 13. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In

Hi

[personal information removed by moderator and sent to Adobe agent to assist]

• 14. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In

Can you not access my account from here?  I am unable to post me email address here. I'm back where I was yesterday and getting more and more irritated.   It's supposed to be easy, you should have thought about this months in advance.  If I knew this was going to be the case I would have just downloaded the images and deleted my account at DPC.

• 15. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                                      spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Aloysius,

The reason for placing the ask was to ascertain whether we are using correct email address for the migration process.

Yes! it is same as the one here.

We have sent you a private message with details.

Thanks again.

Simar

• 16. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                                        ravanhart

I am not happy about Adobe charging my credit card for stock when I still have not used up the remaining stock just purchased from $1 photo club.   It was my my understanding that I had until the end of my term year to use those before you starting billing me.

What is up with that?

• 17. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                                          spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Rae,

As per your account, we can see that: you have Adobe Stock 10 images a month for DPC members (one-year) plan, valid for an year starting 14th April'16 till 14th April'17.

An year plan means, you are in commitment with that subscription for an year and would be charged each month till the subscription year comes to an end.

In your case, you are being charged 14th of each month and also have your DPC credits to your account  over this  Adobe Stock subscription- these are free images transferred from DPC to Adobe Stock and you are not charged for these DPC images.

You can also refer the following link:

Dollar Photo Club - high quality royalty free stock photos and vectors - Dollar Photo Club

Common Questions, Adobe Stock

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe-Stock-Additional-Ter ms_20160119.pdf

Legal Terms of Use | Adobe

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Simar

• 18. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                                            ravanhart Level 1

How in the world can I find a way to use up all of those credits in such a short time?   It is overpowering me.

Your plan is making it hard for me to manage the usage in a timely manner.

I already had well over 50 on my DPC migrated plan and now you are adding on to that.  ??!   I am not able to manage the overload.

No one just downloads photos for no reason.  I only order stock when the need arises and that need cannot be anticipated.

I would hardly ever use 10 in a months period.

I may have to rethink the whole Adobe thing.   Or even better,  Adobe needs to rethink their plans.  At least have a plan option where a person can pay $100 a year for 100 photos and use those credits in a years time and then repurchase if needed.

And if they upgrade the license on a stock choice, they can use their credits to do so.

Not thrilled about the way you guys are doing this.  Plus the site is slow moving and sometimes does not work at all.  Frustrating.  You will lose customer.s  There are other (better) less expensive options out there.   Ok Adobe, fix this.   We love your software, but many of use are not happy about your photo stock division.

• 19. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In

Okay, so here's some advice to the moderators of this forum.  You are unable to resolve our issues.  Please refer this matter to your supervisors or whoever for them to deal with this.  I am not tired of the runarounds, you pointing me to DPC and they referring to you.

Legally you bought the company with their clients and whatever legal agreements there were you are obligated to fulfill. Understand that some people have businesses to run and need the photos, and yet here you are unable to assist us.

I can guarantee you this, I will never use Adobe Stock!!!!  Not only are there companies with better prices BUT 10 X BETTER SUPPORT. Their websites run faster and is much more user friendly. I cannot emphasize how poor and pathetic you have handled this issue.  You might have gained some clients from DPC, but I am not one of them. If I have to I will rather pay more than to use your service.

I expect you to sort out this issue with my remaining downloads.  I've sent an email to claude with my username and password to DPC.  Sort out your own mess and just make sure I can download my images and be rid of you.  Just like you think .... of your clients, the same applies here. You've wasted enough of my time.  I've paid for a service and expect to get what I paid for, I'm not interested in any excuses.

I understand you only work for Adobe.  But at the end of they day, think of it this way, how would you feel if they did not pay you????

• 20. Re: Dollar Photo Club Log In
                                                junagu

Same issue here - cannot login with correct DPC credentials. Adobe please advise.