7 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2016 9:48 AM by Dave LaRonde

(HUN) Import Hiba!

Csaba222 Level 1

Sziasztok!

Amikor a videót importálom  a Composition-ba, akkor fordítottan jelenik meg, azaz el van dőlve, pedig szeretném ha egyenesen jelenne meg a videó, ahogy azt én telefonnal felvettem. Az Adobe After Effects 2015-ben nem volt vele ilyen problémám, csak a CS6-ban. Valaki tud segíteni? Kérem.

!Névtelen.jpg

• 1. Re: (HUN) Import Hiba!
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

I'm not sure what you are asking since the automatic translation doesn't do a good job and even looking at your original Hungarian text with my rudimentary understanding of your language it does not seem to contain an explanation of the actual problem.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: (HUN) Import Hiba!
            Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

It sounds like you are saying that you are experiencing a problem in After Effects CS6 that you were not experiencing in After Effects CC 2015. However, I can not figure out exactly what the problem is. Are you saying that After Effects CS6 does not automatically detect that the video should be vertically oriented?

• 3. Re: (HUN) Import Hiba!
              Dave LaRonde Level 6

I think you are surprised that After Effects does not know this clip was shot vertically.  There is no reason it should know that.  AE is not clairvoyant.  Just make a composition with the vertical and horizontal dimensions exchanged, put the footage in the comp, and rotate it 90 degrees.

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: (HUN) Import Hiba!
                Csaba222 Level 1

Well. I Try to Translate. My problem is  what @Dave LaRonde said.  The video appears in horizontal and if I try to track with 3D camera tracker, a small window appear with this text: Can't track 3D camera because the video not fit to the composition.  My Video appears in Horizontal and I want the origin video what I made with Vertical appear.

• 5. Re: (HUN) Import Hiba!
                  Csaba222 Level 1

Yes. That's my problem. But I don't want to rotate. Is here any suggestion what could help to appear in original form?

• 6. Re: (HUN) Import Hiba!
                    Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Are you saying CC 2015 recognized the intended orientation automatically? If so, I wonder if it reads flags in MP4 files that CS6 doesn't. That certainly sounds plausible.

Why not simply rotate the video so that it is the right way up? Make a composition at the right dimensions to match it and you should be fine.

• 7. Re: (HUN) Import Hiba!
                      Dave LaRonde Level 6

Csaba222 wrote:

Well. I Try to Translate. My problem is what @Dave LaRonde said. The video appears in horizontal and if I try to track with 3D camera tracker, a small window appear with this text: Can't track 3D camera because the video not fit to the composition. My Video appears in Horizontal and I want the origin video what I made with Vertical appear.

Use the vertical composition as your footage.  In other words, nest the vertical  comp in a new comp and track it.  It should work.  If it doesn't, you have other problems.