0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2006 2:22 PM by Cooperstown.Com

Problems with CFmail - No connection to mail server

Cooperstown.Com Level 1
      Hi - I am having problem with sending out my emails.

I have a form that sends any where from 10 to 105 emails per request.

It looks like most of the emails get through but some get the following error messages and then the emails sit in undelivr folder.

I spoke to my ISP and he is looking into the problem for me, I do not believe that it is on my end, but you never know.

I guess my question is if there is a routine that I can use to move the emails from the undelivr folder back to the spooler folder so that I do not have to log into the server every four or five hours. Or does CFmail do this automatically for you?

Also has anyone ever had this type of a problem and if so what was the resolution?

"Error","1120","04/26/06","17:04:54",,"Failed to send the spooled mail file, C:\CFusion\Mail\spool\5C9.cfmail. SMTP server replied ""No connection to mail server."" Moved file to C:\CFusion\Mail\undelivr\5F9.cfmail."
      "Error","1120","04/26/06","17:04:55",,"Failed to send the spooled mail file, C:\CFusion\Mail\spool\5CA.cfmail. SMTP server replied ""Unable to connect to mail server."" Moved file to C:\CFusion\Mail\undelivr\5FA.cfmail."
      "Error","1120","04/26/06","17:04:56",,"Failed to send the spooled mail file, C:\CFusion\Mail\spool\5CB.cfmail. SMTP server replied ""Unable to connect to mail server."" Moved file to C:\CFusion\Mail\undelivr\5FB.cfmail."
      "Error","1120","04/26/06","17:04:57",,"Failed to send the spooled mail file, C:\CFusion\Mail\spool\5CC.cfmail. SMTP server replied ""Unable to connect to mail server."" Moved file to C:\CFusion\Mail\undelivr\5FC.cfmail."
      "Error","1120","04/26/06","17:04:58",,"Failed to send the spooled mail file, C:\CFusion\Mail\spool\5CD.cfmail. SMTP server replied ""Unable to connect to mail server."" Moved file to C:\CFusion\Mail\undelivr\5FD.cfmail."

Thanks for all your help!