5 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2016 8:41 AM by Sheena Kaul

Paid subscription has Expired

Serhan Altug

After my paid susbcription has expired, I have contact with customer care twice.

First they told me to wait for 24 hours. After it didn't start to work i contact them again. (0218689940)

This time they told me to refund and subscibe with a new account. But this is not a solution I can accept.

I use my email address about 20 years and it is the only one and unique email address i use..

Yes i can get a new email address from somewhere and register for a new account but an other problem is the price has increased and I had paid for oneyear prepaid account. So why sould I pay more? It isn't my fault.

They told me there is a technical glitch and forward my issue to a technical team and told me to wait for an other 2-3 days.
      I hope they will fix it but it will cost me for 2-3 day without using my programs.

• 1. Re: Paid subscription has Expired
          Sheena Kaul Adobe Employee

Hi,

I apologize for the trouble.

I have escalated the same case number to the concerned team.

Regards,

Sheena

• 2. Re: Paid subscription has Expired
            Serhan Altug Level 1

Thank you for your interest but I'm already waiting for 5 days with a lot of loose of work.
            Since Adobe ownes the licence rights and I'm facing Adobe as a company this realy not making sense.
            I don't understand how this is still not been solved.

• 3. Re: Paid subscription has Expired

Please be patient. I have contacted the concerned team and they will revert back to you.

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Paid subscription has Expired
                Serhan Altug Level 1

Yesterday I called your support team and spoked with Devesh Tomar. He told me the problem is because of my deactivated previous monthly subscription.

For any reason if any of my subscription will deactivated it affact all account and because of this reason my prepaid yearly account is also not working.

He also told me the problem for my monthly account was because they couldnt get mony from my credit card and they have deactivated it.

So there is an other problem because I'm sure that I have cancelled the monthly subscription before I bought the yearly one. You can follow it in my 0218676504 numbered support ticket.

I don't know why but I understand for any reason the cancellation has not worked.

Yesterday Devesh has first tried to activate the monthly account back again to avoid this problem.

He give me a address to enter my credit card details. Then he checked it and said because of this problem my yearly subscription has also affacted.

So before we continue, he had to cancel my yearly subscription too.

Last month I paid 204 TL for a yearly subscription and the exchange rates has changed and we have cancelled that one and I have subscribed againg but this time

I paid 351 TL. More then 50% because of this stupid issue.

AND STILL I'M NOT ABLE TO USE IT. MY 351 TL paid YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION IS ALSO SHOWING EXPIRED.

My old monthly and old prepaid yearly plans does not appear at my account panel.

YESTERDAY AT PHONE I TOLD Devesh, THAT THIS PROBLEM IS NOT ABOUT RENEW A NEW SUBSCRIPTION.

NOW I HAVE PAID 351 TL INSTEAD OF 204 TL I PAID LAST MONTH. WHAT HAS CHANGED, NOTHING.

I can't belive a company like Adobe can not solve this issue, funny. I was a huge fan of Adobe but not anymore. I'm realy an unsatisfied and unhappy customer.

Now, I'm telling you what you sould do next.

1. The problem was not about my prepaid yearly subscription. DO NOT CANCEL IT. I DONT WANT A REFUND. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THAT ONE I PAID ON 17.04.2016.

2. Cancel, delete, do anything to remove my previous monthly subscription. GET SOME EXTRA SUPPORT, It is not rocket science.

3. Cancel my prepaid subscription I registered yesterday for 351 TL. I dont want to pay 50% more.

4. I'M FACING WITH THIS PROBLEM SINCE 18th MAY, AND LOST A LOT OF MONEY, MY CUSTOMERS ARE WAITING, IT IS ENOUGH, MAKE ME USE MY PRODUCTS AGAIN.

5. IF I WAS ADOBE AND COULDNT SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE THIS AND IF IT WAS MY TECHNICAL PROBLEM, I WOULD GIVE MY CUSTOMER A FULL ACCESS ACCOUNT DURING SOLVING THIS PROBLEM.

• 5. Re: Paid subscription has Expired

I apologize for the experience.

I am passing on the details to the concerned team and they will be reaching out to you.

1 person found this helpful