2 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2016 1:07 PM by agnesn96574129

un gros rond à la place d'un point avec le pensil apple sur iPad pro

agnesn96574129

il marque un gros rond bleu ou orange sur adobe sketch ou adobe draw

savez vous comment s'en débarrasser pour avoir un point simplement et pouvoir dessiner

merci

• 1. Re: un gros rond à la place d'un point avec le pensil apple sur iPad pro
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Agnes,

I think what you're seeing is the "Show Touches" option enabled in the app. To disable it, open Settings on your device. Find Adobe Draw in the list of apps. Then turn off Show Touches.

Let me know if that helps.

Sue.

• 2. Re: un gros rond à la place d'un point avec le pensil apple sur iPad pro
            agnesn96574129 Level 1

Oh merci c'est tellement simple que je me sens un peu bête!!!

Ça fonctionne bien ainsi

Merci

Agnes NICOLAS

Le 19 mai 2016 à 17:18, Sue Garibaldi <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

un gros rond à la place d'un point avec le pensil apple sur iPad pro

created by Sue Garibaldi in Adobe Sketch - View the full discussion

Agnes,

I think what you're seeing is the "Show Touches" option enabled in the app. To disable it, open Settings on your device. Find Adobe Draw in the list of apps. Then turn off Show Touches.

Let me know if that helps.

Sue.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8760140#8760140 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8760140#8760140

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Sketch by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences