1 Reply Latest reply on May 22, 2016 6:19 AM by kerrishotts

White Screen

sirajanasaadhi

Hi , i am seeing white blank screen when i see the app in mobile, but it shows perfectly in emulator, also app apk is working in another phone, not working in my phone.. why it is happened ? how to solve this ?

Please help me , (client is shouting me )

Thanks in Advance

Siraj

• 1. Re: White Screen
          kerrishotts Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately, there's not really enough in your post to help you significantly. I will give you some reasons why an app starts up with a blank screen, but I have no idea if any of those will apply to your situation. To help, you can share JavaScript and device console logs along with your config.xml, index.html, and the code that you're using to start your app. You can strike out any identifying information if you like.

Reasons for app startup failure:

• Not waiting for "deviceready"
          • A syntax or semantic error occurring during initialization
          • Failure to load an external library (use local libraries instead!)
          • Failure to load the app's external code (use local code instead!)

Note that the emulator is far from a perfect guarantee that your app will function correctly -- as you are now learning. Manufacturers also often supply their own "special sauce", and sometimes this can also get in the way of our apps functioning correctly. I suggest using the Crosswalk Plugin (https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview) to help mitigate those issues.

I hope that helps, and if you post more information, perhaps we can narrow down the cause of the failure.