15 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2017 5:20 PM by EvilBugQueen1

Where is my image?

richardm60889132

I purchased an image early this morning. Payment fully processed... but I still don't have my image. How long does this typically take to load to my Adobe account?

• 1. Re: Where is my image?
          yakuptrana

I just purchased a stock video and the payment is processed but the video is not available for download???

!!!

• 2. Re: Where is my image?
            craftinista Level 1

I purchased yesterday and still no image. Normally it is instantly.

• 3. Re: Where is my image?
              craftinista Level 1

Ok, I figured it out. Go back and search for whatever you purchased. Then click on license and save and choose the folder you want it in. There must have been a glitch and it did not save like it normally does. I just did this and it was in my library right away.

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Where is my image?
                spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi All,

Sincere apologies for the delay in acknowledging.

Can we please try the steps listed here:

• Try clearing your browser cache and cookies of all images and files.
                • Log back in to stock.adobe.com.
                • If an image is licensed, kindly go to your License History, click on that Image ID and click Save to Computer. This would save that image to your "Downloads" folder.

Reference: Unable to download Adobe Stock images

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Simar

• 5. Re: Where is my image?
                  richardm60889132 Level 1

Arrg! Im so aggravated right now! I waited all day for a response, finally got one, followed the steps... and then ran into a new glitch! When you click on photo ID 57898155, it instead opens photo ID #58118692 and licensed that one incorrectly. Now I'm out $10 bucks and have a photo I don't want! I haven't downloaded this incorrect file. Can someone there at Adobe just switch it to a license for photo ID 57898155???

• 6. Re: Where is my image?
                    hannahw42337410

Finally!! Looks like you've cracked it. I wasn't able to do that yesterday - every time it said "payment failed", but it just worked. I realise now that that was probably because there was something still pending at their end.

Adobe should make it clear that you're expected to wait before you actually get the image :/

• 7. Re: Where is my image?
                      spsb84 Adobe Employee

Thanks for sharing the update and good to know, things worked for you.

Rg,

Simar

• 8. Re: Where is my image?
                        spsb84 Adobe Employee

HI Richard,

Let me get back to you on this.

Thanks

Simar

• 9. Re: Where is my image?
                          richardm60889132 Level 1

Simar,

Thank you. I look forward to getting the correct image licensed. This has been quite the headache. thanks for your help.

• 10. Re: Where is my image?
                            spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Richard,

Here are few steps i did in order to test the behavior.

Kindly let me know, if i missed anything.

Searched for image: #57898155.

This is a smoke image with black background - a JPEG image.

Saved the preview of the image on my desktop.

2016-05-22_18-55-44.jpg

Opened this file using Adobe Photoshop and the output is same.

2016-05-22_18-57-47.jpg

It does open the same image that i saved on my desktop. #57898155.

Please let me know, if i missed anything and share screen shots as well.

Thanks

Simar

• 11. Re: Where is my image?
                              richardm60889132 Level 1

Simar,

It is inconsistent when using my smart phone. It doesn't matter what I click, it seems to always load a different picture. I think it's your mobile version of Adobe Stock that's not working properly.

All day yesterday all I could see was the "1 Image" below, but was unable to click on it:

Screenshot_2016-05-22-00-28-37-1-1.jpg

Then finally I got an answer on the forum from user craftinsta stating: "Ok, I figured it out. Go back and search for whatever you purchased. Then click on license and save and choose the folder you want it in. There must have been a glitch and it did not save like it normally does. I just did this and it was in my library right away."

So, I tried her suggestion. I searched for "Mist" like this:

Screenshot_2016-05-22-07-37-34-1.jpg

I then got the following list of options:

Screenshot_2016-05-22-07-37-52.jpg

I scrolled down to the image I wanted, and clicked on it:

Screenshot_2016-05-22-07-38-01-1.jpg

When I clicked on it however, it appears that my selection defaults to the picture on the top of the page:

Screenshot_2016-05-22-07-59-06.jpg

The picture itself hadn't loaded yet by the time I clicked on "License & Save". Then it was too late.

How soon can I get this corrected so that the proper image is licensed? The smoke one you posted above is the correct one I need. I need it ASAP.

• 12. Re: Where is my image?
                                spsb84 Adobe Employee

Ok!

Thanks for sharing the details.

• What mobile device are you using?
                                • Did you check it on your desktop to observe the behavior? - is it same as mobile OR working correctly?

I have sent you a personal message.

• 13. Re: Where is my image?
                                  spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Richard,

Thanks for sharing the update.

Screen-shots and your account depict that: we have licensed image #58118692 on 21st May where we actually wanted image #57898155 {smoke with black background} - as per your actual requirement.

The workflow is correct as, the system recognizes what we have licensed and then places it in our kitty to be used.

As per the screen-shots, you have licensed 58118692 - it shows the blue "Licensed" icon on the very top. Searching "Mist" is showing image {58118692} that is licensed and then all the other options in the preview mode.

Since this happened by mistake, we have given a credit in your account. Kindly check by signing into stock.adobe.com and verify the update.

Hope the same helps

Thanks

Simar

• 14. Re: Where is my image?
                                    PRINTSMART

How do you SELECT the folder into which you want the image saved?  I can't find the image I just downloaded.

• 15. Re: Where is my image?
                                      EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Please see my reply on the other thread you posted to.

EBQ