6 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2016 12:50 AM by OTEJIJIO

Rendring Adobe AE 2015

OTEJIJIO

Hello! I needs your help. Some time ago i started my project. I made Intro and i hadent any problems with render , but now i start to render my video and i sow that till some minutes rendring begun slower and slower and than i can see 1 frame to 10-11 sec. And you can see it on screenshot. Can you help me anyone?

• 1. Re: Rendring Adobe AE 2015
          Gutterfish Adobe Community Professional

Impossible to say without knowing the detailed anatomy of your compositions.  Some frames are going to render slower than others depending on what it's rendering.  If I just have some images cross fading it will render those frames very quickly.  If I have a sequence with lots of keyframes, high res images, motion blur & several effects, those frames are going to render very very slow (maybe as much as a minute or more for each frame). It all depends.  10 seconds a frame is not that bad.

• 2. Re: Rendring Adobe AE 2015
            OTEJIJIO Level 1

But i rendered all nihgt and i can see that it rendered ebout 100-200 frames from a night

• 3. Re: Rendring Adobe AE 2015
              OTEJIJIO Level 1

And it`s all with out correction of color or motion blur .

• 4. Re: Rendring Adobe AE 2015
                Gutterfish Adobe Community Professional

Well again....knowing nothing about your project,  nobody is going to be able to tell you much of anything.

But looking at the latest picture you posted I think it's safe to say you should be using a video editing software like Premier, not After Effects.  After Effects is not a Video Editor.

• 5. Re: Rendring Adobe AE 2015
                  KoMaruyama Adobe Community Professional

I don't think it's about your project at all.  I agree that you should edit and render this in PremierePro!

It's possible that your build of After Effects has a memory leak.  It could be in the version of After Effects, or in a plugin that you are using.

Have you tried rendering a sequence instead of .avi? 

Also - check how much available disk space you have remaining.

Я не думаю, что это о вашем проекте на всех. Вы должны изменить и сделать это в PremierePro .

Может быть , After Effects имеет место утечка памяти . Это может быть в версии After Effects или плагин , который вы используете .

Вы пробовали рендеринга последовательность вместо .avi ?

проверить , сколько дискового пространства вы оставили

• 6. Re: Rendring Adobe AE 2015
                    OTEJIJIO Level 1

and now i must to download PremierePro to continue render . Ok! Thank you )