9 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2016 8:28 PM by denisec34589512

Cancel my subscription

pandem10120001

Hey, I would very much like to cancel my subscription - but as I can see a lot of people already had the same problem.

I went on my account, clicked on "Cancel" and was asked to contact the customer support, upon trying this a couple of times now, there is not live chat window appearing - I used different browsers, made sure everything worked, deleted cookies etc.

Can someone from Adobe please just give me a call or send me an e-mail or do some magic and cancel this subscription?

I do not understand why one has to go through Customer Support anyhow, as you already have a button for this, but hey ho, must be some kind of policy?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Cancel my subscription
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

To Cancel see reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2023066 - includes Mon-Fri Chat link

• 2. Re: Cancel my subscription
            pandem10120001 Level 1

Hey,

thanks. I have seen this and been on these pages before, but cannot access the chat, there is nothing I can click on.

And, you pointed out clearly in the other link, that this is an open forum, but it is unfortunately the only way if this (see below) happens.

adobe.png

• 3. Re: Cancel my subscription
              Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-memb ership_stillNeedHelp

If you remain unable to make contact then please post again indicating that and your name can be added to a special request posting in a private forum.

1 person found this helpful
              • 5. Re: Cancel my subscription
                denisec34589512

For additional help, reach us at http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

General Info

Chat start time May 24, 2016 10:06:22 PM EST
                Chat end time May 24, 2016 10:34:32 PM EST
                Duration (actual chatting time) 00:28:10
                Operator Divakar

Chat Transcript

info: Thank you for your patience.

While you wait, you can try our community forums, where experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions. 

You can also chat with Adobe experts live on Twitch. See our schedule for Ask the Experts LIVE, and get "How To" video live streams, ask questions, and learn new skills!

info: You are now chatting with Divakar.
                Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Divakar: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.
                Divakar: Hi Denise.
                Divakar: I am reviewing your issue. Please stay online and do not close the chat window or browser in order to ensure our chat session is not interrupted.
                Denise Copening: Ok
                Divakar: I understand that you wish to cancel your subscription. Is that right?
                Denise Copening: Yes please
                info: Your chat transcript will be sent to DKCOPENING@AOL.COM at the end of your chat.
                Divakar: Thank you for confirming.
                Divakar: May I know the reason for canceling your subscription?
                Denise Copening: Ordered wrong item
                Denise Copening: Wanted adobe photoshop instead
                Divakar: Thank you for the information.
                Divakar: Please allow me 4-5 minutes while I check your account and help you further.
                Denise Copening: Ok
                Divakar: Thank you for your patience.
                Divakar: Denise, I see that you have purchased the Photography plan where you can access both Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom applications.
                Divakar: Are we still connected?
                • 6. Re: Cancel my subscription
                  denisec34589512 Level 1

It took 40 minutes for divakarx to get back to me telling me I should want creative cloud.  I want photoshop elements plus.  We were disconnected.  cannor reconnect.  Was told earlier today phone support was 24/7.  Where can I rate these support folks.  I want my money back!!!!!

• 7. Re: Cancel my subscription
                    denisec34589512 Level 1

Still hoping someone can help me cancel this subscrilotion to creative cloud.  I want Adobe Photoshop elements and premier elements 14 bundle not cloud.  Ordered by mistake.  Don't need a customer service person to tell me what I want and get back to me 40 minutes later,  what can I do to have creative cloud canceled?

• 8. Re: Cancel my subscription
                      denisec34589512 Level 1

Can any of the moderators please help me?

• 9. Re: Cancel my subscription
                        denisec34589512 Level 1

still hoping someone can help me cancel this subscription to creative cloud.  I want Adobe Photoshop elements and premier elements 14 bundle not cloud.  Ordered by mistake.  Don't need a customer service person to tell me what I want and get back to me 40 minutes later,  what can I do to have creative cloud canceled?  Want my money back, please.  All I was needing to provide this afternoon was the credit card number for my Lenovo card which I did not have handy.  How did it turn into cloud has Photoshop?  Do you think I'm an idiot?  So I ordered the wrong thing from Lenovo.  It took me three attempts to enter the order so the credit card they issued would take.  completed a letter of destruction for creative cloud with Lenovo so I need this matter of cancelling creative cloud handled pronto, please .  No more misinformation regarding phone help for this matter being available 24/7 or someone taking 40 minutes in a chat to come back with a really bad suggestion! Cancel my creative cloud membership please!