I followed all these steps and it still is the same
did you successfully reset your preferences?
I didn' t got any confirmations but I gues everything went okay
did you explicitly delete or rename your preference file?
you should be able to confirm that without doubt by looking at the creation or modify date of the preference file and see that it's today's date.
I deleted the files and now there are 2 files in the folder "Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs" and "Lightroom 6 Startup Preferences.agprefs" made today.
close lightroom and restart it.
if you have the same problem, it's not a preference problem and you should:
1. close lr > right click lr > click 'run as administrator'. if that fails
2..update your video card drivers>restart your computer>retry using lr. if that fails
3. uninstall everything cc>clean per Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems >restart your computer>retry using lr.
1 person found this helpful
Hi benc ,
Please follow the steps below to manually disable Graphics Processor usage in Lightroom.
Also update your GPU drivers.
With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps
The line "use autobahn" was not in the file but I installed the update for my AMD card and now it works properly!