could you please let us know where you import these files?
Is it from Lightroom on the desktop or from any of the apps (iOS or Android)?
And does this happen with a specific camera or all images?
Btw I contacted you privately with some more questions
1. desk top OS : Microsoft Windows 10
2. How to Unload : From SD Card to PC
3. Use Mobile : Two I-phones & One Android
4. note : This happen is I-phone Only.
5. adobe id : email@example.com / collection name : 흰여울길
- first picture's Setting values is -100, next picture is output.
The modifications on all iPhones.
Many pictures in "boracay" collection show the same symptoms.
It was initialized in the desk top.
1 person found this helpfulIf Resetting picture in Mobile, The normal output.(Right out put).
In addition, for the picture,
the decktop has a normal value, not -100.
In Android has setting value -100 but output(Save as jpg to the iphone.) is normal.
In I-phone has setting value -100 output(Save as jpg to the iphone.) is black..
Thanks to the quick action.
Have a nice day.