1 Reply Latest reply on May 24, 2016 5:33 AM by spsb84

Low res image was downloaded instead of high res Ai????

pieters87905149

I downloaded 2x Ai vector files. The files that were sent were Ai but with low res jpg images inside with the Adobe logo still on the image . . . ????

yes this is on both the Ai downloads. Yes i have credits of which i used for the downloads.

• 1. Re: Low res image was downloaded instead of high res Ai????
          spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Pieter,

The 2 .ai files OR vector images (99028850 and 99659790) you have downloaded, once opened in Adobe Illustrator, open fine without any Adobe logo OR watermark.

Yes! Adobe logo OR watermark appears when we open the preview of the image and not the licensed version.

What we have done is:

• Searched for the image.
          • Clicked on Licensed and Save to Computer
          • Open the .ai file from downloaded folder and it opens without any Adobe logo OR watermark.

Can you please confirm whether you are opening the preview of the image OR the licensed version of image in Adobe Illustrator?

Can you please share the screen shot of the same that shows Adobe Logos OR watermark on "Licensed" images?

In order to test it at your end, kindly:

• Sign in to Stock.adobe.com
          • Click on your name at top right and it will show a drop down menu.
          • Click on License History - It will display the list of images that you have downloaded.
          • Click on the image number that you want to re-download - that is licensed. Do not click on license again.
          • This opens the image and Click on Save to Computer. -this would go to downloads folder by default.
          • Now try opening this licensed version of image in Adobe Illustrator.

Hope the same helps.

Thanks

Simar