10 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2016 8:13 AM by EvilBugQueen1

Licensed image no longer available

CORTMANN

Hello there,

I just noticed that one of my already licensed images is no longer available in the library. License can also not be renewed and it seems as if the image was taken out of the library. The image has been used for a brochure that is now subject to a review of technical data, but not subject to complete redesign. What can I do to reuse this image for the same brochure?

Thanks for your ideas!

• 1. Re: Licensed image no longer available
          spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi Corinna,

If you add items to your Libraries they show up in a desktop application Library panel and on the CC Assets site under Libraries.

If you want to see Stock items under your Creative Cloud Files on your desktop choose the option from the Stock website to add them to your desktop file system.

Since you have already licensed an image, we can do this:

• Sign in to Stock.adobe.com
          • Click on your name at top right and it will show a drop down menu.
          • Click on License History - It will display the list of images that you have downloaded.
          • Click on the image number that you want to re-download - that is licensed. Do not click on license again.
          • This opens the image and Click on Save to Computer
          • This would open the drop-down with options "Save to Creative Cloud Library - New Library" OR "My Library".
          • Select the appropriate one for your library and then you can get ti reflecting in your library.

Hope the same helps.

Thanks

Simar

• 2. Re: Licensed image no longer available
            CORTMANN Level 1

Hi Simar,

Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately this approach does not help in this specific case. I already tried the described way earlier as it seemed to be the obvious way to solve the problem, but the image is not available. Clicking on the image in the license history just leads me to a 404 error page... Sorry for not stating this in my initial post.

Thanks again!

Corinna

• 3. Re: Licensed image no longer available
              spsb84 Adobe Employee

Ok!

Can you please share the Image Number?

• 4. Re: Licensed image no longer available
                CORTMANN Level 1

Sure! This is the image number:  #77393243

Licensed on Jan 12, 2016!

• 5. Re: Licensed image no longer available
                  spsb84 Adobe Employee

Thanks for sharing.

This stands acknowledged.

The image was removed due to internal reasons and in lieu of this issue, we have given a credit in your account.

Kindly, sign in to stock.adobe.com and verify the update.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Simar

• 6. Re: Licensed image no longer available
                    CORTMANN Level 1

Hi Simar,

The credit was already added to my account. Just need to find a suitable substitute for my customer's brochure...

Thanks a lot for the quick and flexible solution!

Best regards,

Corinna

• 7. Re: Licensed image no longer available
                      jamessk12

Hi Simar,

This is happening to me on almost every vector I try to purchase, they can't all be removed. Seems like there's a bug in the site.

To be honest I've noticed a lot of problems with the Adobe Stock website, it is terribly slow at times and takes a while to respond or even scroll (it is not my internet as Shutterstock works perfectly fine) and this has been the case since Adobe launched Adobe Stock.

Since last week I have also been seeing a lot of 404 errors whenever I click on a link within the site I have to go back and click the link again or I have to refresh the page.

The site seems very buggy. Not great especially when you're in a rush, these problems have sent me back to Shutterstock several times even though I have credits on Adobe Stock. Even Fotolia works a million times better, I sometimes also go there but unfortunately with Shutterstock and Fotolia I can't use my Creative Cloud Libraries (which I love)

Regards

James

• 8. Re: Licensed image no longer available
                        spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing the feedback.

Agree that, not all vector images would be taken off. Having said that, can you please share the image codes that are missing so that, we can get it checked from our engineering team?

Thanks

Simar

• 9. Re: Licensed image no longer available
                          jamessk12 Level 1

Hi Simar,

I don't want to test it again because I no longer need the licensed image, I got it from Fotolia in the end.

The Error 400 is a big problem at the minute for me, it keeps showing every time I try navigating to the next page of results. I've attached a screenshot. I have to refresh my browser every time I want to view a next page.

Regards

James

Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 14.45.50.png

• 10. Re: Licensed image no longer available
                            EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi James,

This thread tells how to work through the 400 error. Error 400  The Adobe Stock Engineering team is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience.

EBQ