6 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2016 7:50 AM by kglad

Animate CC for a Browser Game?

CHCreator

Hi,

I'm new here. I have a job offering at at freelancer site.

I recently came across Adobe Animate CC, and it looks like it could be a better alternative to using Canvas/SVG, since it offers support for mixing animations, text and audio/video, as well as export to different video formats.

I would like to know, if this browser game could be done using Animate CC?

Project description:

Develop a simple browser game, using HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and Canvas/SVG, or similar technology.

The game consists of adding a visual/audio sound track and texts on top of a playing video. The user records the sounds and graphics in real-time using keyboard and mouse. After recording, he must be able to edit his audio/video track and add various texts.

The result should be a new MP4, where the added graphics and audio is embedded on top of the original video.

The technology used is up to the developer, as long as it is front-end, and the delivered code is readable, well-documented and can be used in a [url removed, login to view] MVC environment on the back-end.

Skills/experience needed:

- HTML5/CSS3

- Canvas/SVG (suggestion)

- JavaScript

- Video/Audio

- Game Development

Detailed Project description, Wireframes/Mockups and Workflow diagram is available upon request.

Regards,

CH Creator

Job offering at freelancer.com: Xxx-rated browser game | Game Development | HTML5 | Javascript | Videography | XXX