1 Reply Latest reply on May 25, 2016 9:13 AM by Szalam Branched from an earlier discussion.

Crashing like crazy

sailon99

I have a new Lenovo P50 Workstation laptop with Quad Xeon processor, 32GB memory and Nvidia K2000M video card. The preferences in AE indicate the card is not supported.

I'm crashing like crazy right now and hoping there is a solution.

Running current version of CC AE, Windows 10, memory allocation to 25.9 GB to Adobe apps.

Just updated the driver on the card from Nvidia, but no apparent change.

Any suggestions?

• 1. Re: Crashing like crazy
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

When you say "current version" of AE, could you please be more specific? I mean, down to the build number. We've had a lot of folks on here lately saying "current version" because their CC app was saying they were up to date, but IT WAS LYING to them. Your version should be something like 13.7.1.x

Could you also please be more specific as to the nature of your crashing? What are you doing when it crashes? What are the error messages when you crash? Are you using the standard renderer or the obsolete ray-traced renderer for your comp? Do you have hardware accelerate panels turned on or off? And anything else you think might be pertinent.