2 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2016 1:00 PM by DistantGoblin

Check out my puppet

DistantGoblin

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I want to share our web series and character animator puppet with the adobe community and see what you all think of it. We're gradually adding more elements to the puppet and would love to hear your feedback and ideas of what we should do next! Thanks and I hope you like it!The Wacky Adventures of Gibby the Goblinaut in Outer Space - YouTube

• 1. Re: Check out my puppet
          oksamurai Employee Moderator

Hey Tom - Nice to hear from you, and it was great to meet you at NAB!

My main feedback would really be around the editing. For the latest video, it takes 22 seconds until Gibby says something - which is an eternity in web video time. So for future episodes you may want to edit things down - maybe a short few seconds for the intro and then jump into Gibby talking? Note that this is a common thing we see with Character Animator, since we're not a full featured editing program like Premiere Pro. It's a workflow we'd like to make easier in the future.

Great stuff, looking forward to more adventures.

• 2. Re: Check out my puppet
            DistantGoblin Level 1

Thank you for the feedback! It was nice meeting you as well.

I agree. We were going for a sort of tension there. What's he going to say or do this time? We also liked drawing attention to the fact that he is stranded in space and this is his life. It doesn't seem to be working. I think our future episodes will be similar to our Gibby says videos, which are on the same channel, with just the titles and maybe a short pause of a couple of seconds. Thanks again!