2 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2006 6:44 AM by shonts

help setting gradient tool

shonts Level 1
      Hello,

I am trying to blend 5 photos with layer masks and gradient tool although I am somewhat getting the look I am aimming for the pictures are apearing like they have transparent edges and are on top of each other as opposed to blending together.
      i have been attempting different gradient fill options (anti-alis versus feather and different fill and tolerance and transperancy settings) but I do not seem to be getting desired result.
      Can anyone tell me best settings in gradient tool to blend photos together?

Thank you,

Shontelle
        • 1. Re: help setting gradient tool
          Level 7
          shonts wrote:

> i have been attempting different gradient fill options (anti-alis versus
          > feather and different fill and tolerance and transperancy settings) but I do
          > not seem to be getting desired result.
          > Can anyone tell me best settings in gradient tool to blend photos together?

We'd need to see what you've done so far in order to offer any advice.
          Can you upload your PNG file to your server and post a link?

--
          Linda Rathgeber [PVII] **Adobe Community Expert-Fireworks**
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          http://www.projectseven.com
          Fireworks Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/fireworks/
          CSS Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/css/
          Design Aid Kits: http://www.webdevbiz.com/pwf/index.cfm
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          • 2. Re: help setting gradient tool
            shonts Level 1
            Thanks for your reply unfortuately I can't up load due to very strange isse with my fireworks where I can not export (i am developing a very close relationship with FW phone support guy) at this stage i seem to be the only one with prob but appears to be related to FW not being fully compatible with intel macs?????
            probably more infor than you need but to work around it I have to save file to CD and export from a different computer (which i can't do now) anyway regarding first issue I will just keep fiddeling I am sort of close just going a bit mad.....

Shontelle