Exit

Socket don't close after close app

New Here ,
May 27, 2016 May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, (sorry for my english)

I have a problem with sockets.

I have a flash application that is connected to my AIR application in local (I have no choice to use it). The flash App is a game and the AIR app is the launcher of the game. The game connect to the launcher by sockets and the launcher connect to my C# server by sockets too.

Then, my connection is right, if I don't start the game, I can connect and disconnect the launcher from the C# server without problems. But now, if I start the launcher, it connects to the server and start the game after authentification packets. After that, I can play to my game but if I close my launcher, the connection between the game and the launcher is close (I'm okay with it, that's what I wan't) but the C# server doesn't detect that the launcher is closed. If I close the flash app, the socket connection is closed immediatly.

Anybody can explain that ?

Thank's

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 29, 2016 May 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In other words - you mean Flash don't send disconnect event to C# sever via socket?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2016 Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not realy that, my AIR app is connected to my C# server but not my flash app and if I close my AIR app and not my flash app, the C# server is connected but the socket connection is (normaly) closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines