Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install Flash Player on my Android Tablet

May 27, 2016 May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download Adobe flash player to my Android tablet I went through the processon the site but when I downloaded it is went to set it up and got a blank Web page please help if you can I need this ASAP I need this for school my email address is <Removed by Moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion and moving the discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is not supported on any mobile devices.  While there is a way to side load Flash Player, the only APK available is bout 4 yrs old and most likely won't work on your device.  You may want to look into a browser such as Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and An...​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines