3 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2006 4:37 AM by Mazuho

_lw Level 1
      null post
        • 1. Re: 0
          Mazuho
          Okay, I hope I'm not doing something wrong by posting in this null post. I thought I'd put forward a word which hasn't really got to do with a problem.

Shouldn't there be a sticky with all the basic stuff and links to tutorials and examples? I'd gladly put one together! What say you?
          • 2. Re: 0
            _lw Level 1
            sorry this is a accident, and there was no way for me to delete it...

>Shouldn't there be a sticky with all the basic stuff and links to tutorials and examples? I'd gladly put one together! What say
            >you?

This is a very good idea and you can never do something wrong in this direction, if i find some time i will add few links here too. So go on and lets see what will happen

By the way, does anybody know how many empty group objects would affect the performance?
            • 3. Re: 0
              Mazuho Level 1
              Yeah I thought so too... I have a deadline this friday with the game I'm working on, but after that I think I'll start putting together the tutorial I've been talking about. Well, a slight change in plans on what the tut will cover, but what the heck ^^