• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What does my plan include?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2016 May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I login at https://accounts.adobe.com/plans/159842193485618230365162 ​it tells me:

Your plan: Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition (one-year, prepaid)‎

There is no link for details or anything. Could somebody tell me what this plan includes?

This is my first time paying for software and the experience has been very difficult and confusing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link that shows what you get for the student/teacher plan: Students & teachers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under where it says Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition (one-year, prepaid), if there is a Manage Plan link, click that, and look at the Get to know your plan section.  This is what mine shows for Creative Cloud membership (one-year).  Yours may be different:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2016 May 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you are describing seems intuitive and explains it well. But that is not what I see when I login.

Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 10.15.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 10.15.58 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines