• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
May 28, 2016 May 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use a program called Smilebox because I do not have the right Flash Player.  I have a later version 21.0.0.226 and they want me to use an older version numbered 21.0.0.197.  Should I change back to the older version and is that possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to What are the system requirements to run Smilebox? – Smilebox Support  Smilebox requires Flash Player 11 or higher to run.

A program, especially recent one, shouldn't force you to downgrade to an insecure version of Flash Player.  I would contact Smilebox and inquire why their program wants you to downgrade your version of Flash Player.  21.0.0.197 was the first major version upgrade to version 21 and released in March.  Version 21.0.0.226 was an incremental increment within the same major version and released in April.  Normally incremental versions within the same major version include bug fixes and fixes to address security vulnerabilities.  The currnt latest version is 21.0.0.242, released earlier this month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines