As of now there is no direct option to sign in on Onedrive in Acrobat application on iOS to open PDF.
However you can refer the following thread to open PDF from Onedrive on Acrobat application: Viewing pdf files from OneDrive
You can also fill the feature request form for the same here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form
1 person found this helpful
You are correct that Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad does not provide the Microsoft OneDrive integration.
However, you can still use Microsoft OneDrive as your cloud storage.
To open a PDF document from Microsoft OneDrive (OpenDrive -> Acrobat Reader)
- Open the OneDrive app on your iPad/iPhone.
- Open a PDF document.
- Tap the More option icon (...) in the bottom toolbar.
- Select "Open in Another App" in the popover that appears.
- Tap the Acrobat icon with the label "Copy to Adobe Acrobat".
For more details with screenshots, please see the "Open from Microsoft OneDrive" section of the following FAQ documents.
- For iPad: How to open PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS (iPad version)
- For iPhone: How to open PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS (iPhone version)
To save a PDF document to Microsoft OneDrive (Acrobat Reader -> OneDrive)
- Open a PDF document in Acrobat Reader on your iPad/iPhone.
- Tap "Open In...".
- Tap the OneDrive icon with the label "Copy to OneDrive".
- In the OneDrive app, tap "Upload to OneDrive" in the bottom bar.
- Select a location to save the PDF document.
- Tap "Select This Location".
Please note that the step 4 above is the crucial step to save/upload a file to OneDrive.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You may visit this link to check how to add more storage (iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive) with Adobe Acrobat Reader : More Storage Options in Acrobat Reader Mobile | Adobe Document Cloud with the help of Document Picker : Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Manage connectors and cloud storage
Let us know if you have further questions.