• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing WebHelp_Pro Projects

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2006 Jun 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for some help viz publishing WebHelp_Pro projects to RoboEngine.NET.

As far as I can make out, it is only possible to publish multiple WebHelp_Pro projects as merged projects that share the same table of contents. However, I would really like to publish my projects so that they each retain their separate table of contents. This would allow me to give customers a separate web address for the Help for each product. Is it possible to do this?

Thanks,
Alan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 02, 2006 Jun 02, 2006
Rick,

Yes, you are right. Thanks to Greg Cone of Help Development Solutions, Inc. I learned about the "Automatically merge all projects" option in the RoboEngine.NET Configuration Manager. This needs to be unchecked so that the TOCs for each project do not get merged. I can then reference the Web address for each separate project that has been published on the server.

Thanks for responding,
Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,
Jun 01, 2006 Jun 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alan and welcome to our community

I'm not sure about the .NET version of RoboEngine, but I think that the regular RoboEngine has a Configuration manager icon that you can use to configure settings for RoboEngine. IIRC, one of these settings controls the ability to merge the projects.

Hope this helps a little... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2006 Jun 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rick,

Yes, you are right. Thanks to Greg Cone of Help Development Solutions, Inc. I learned about the "Automatically merge all projects" option in the RoboEngine.NET Configuration Manager. This needs to be unchecked so that the TOCs for each project do not get merged. I can then reference the Web address for each separate project that has been published on the server.

Thanks for responding,
Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp