2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2006 8:47 AM by ABwrite

Publishing WebHelp_Pro Projects

ABwrite
      I am looking for some help viz publishing WebHelp_Pro projects to RoboEngine.NET.

As far as I can make out, it is only possible to publish multiple WebHelp_Pro projects as merged projects that share the same table of contents. However, I would really like to publish my projects so that they each retain their separate table of contents. This would allow me to give customers a separate web address for the Help for each product. Is it possible to do this?

Thanks,
      Alan
        • 1. Re: Publishing WebHelp_Pro Projects
          RoboWizard Level 4
          Hi Alan and welcome to our community

I'm not sure about the .NET version of RoboEngine, but I think that the regular RoboEngine has a Configuration manager icon that you can use to configure settings for RoboEngine. IIRC, one of these settings controls the ability to merge the projects.

Hope this helps a little... Rick
          • 2. Re: Publishing WebHelp_Pro Projects
            ABwrite Level 1
            Rick,

Yes, you are right. Thanks to Greg Cone of Help Development Solutions, Inc. I learned about the "Automatically merge all projects" option in the RoboEngine.NET Configuration Manager. This needs to be unchecked so that the TOCs for each project do not get merged. I can then reference the Web address for each separate project that has been published on the server.

Thanks for responding,
            Alan