Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Build Tags remove topics but not images

New Here ,
May 30, 2006 May 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I successfully generated a very small subset of a very large (700 topic) project using build tags. The actual Flashhelp generation looks fine and all the correct topics are generated based on the build tags, BUT when I look in the folder, instead of there being JUST the set of topics and images I selected, I have those I selected PLUS "ALL" of the images (.jpegs) from the entire project.

I could not find even one word in the help that discussed what pieces of information were generated when you used build tags. It just states that the topic content is omitted [which it was], but not the images. So I ended up with a large folder size because of all these images. I tried to tag an image to see if that made a difference but it still ended up in the directory folder after I generated the topic.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.
Deborah Ridolfo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
May 30, 2006 May 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Deborah

Indeed you have discovered a quirk with RoboHelp and build tags. The images aren't removed. If you want to ensure they don't appear or are not included, you will have to do this manually after the fact.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp