1 Reply Latest reply on May 31, 2016 6:11 PM by sardsch

Licensing CS3 and MacOSX 10.11

lottad68200024

I recently updated my computer to El Capitan, and voila, my old Creative suite 3 stopped working.
      I've tried to follow the instructions in Error: "Licensing has stopped working" | Mac OS  but that information seems to be to old. (10.7 is the newest version on that page)
      I get the error-message "Licensing for this product has stopped working.  You cannot use this product at this time.  You must repair the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling this product or contacting your IT administrator or Adobe customer support for help." and adobe doesn't offer support for cs3, neither do I find any useful information by googling.

How can I get my creative suite to work again?

• 1. Re: Licensing CS3 and MacOSX 10.11
          sardsch

Same here,  I installed CS4 5 or 6 years ago.  (Norton Symantec techs got ahold of my computer, yada yada yada...  now the suite don't work)  I received error "code 1" messages a few time then error crash codes after that.  I have a set of my profile files on another drive, and I am certain if I knew which files that the suite needed then I could find them and preform a copy and paste. The real problem is that the programs try to launch and when they cannot they try to re-install and I do not have the original source files.   Flex licensing services are running in the background.  The install is looking for CAB1 and I know I do not have it.  I looked.  I really only need Adobe Pro.  Now that I lost my adobe pro it I realize how much that everything going to a subscription is going to hurt.