3 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2016 12:57 PM by Szalam

Export freezing

philip dalec70086439

I am using Lightroom 6.  I am using Window 7. Out of the blue i hit export and the entire program freezes.  I have to force a log out.  What can I do?

• 1. Re: Export freezing
          philip dalec70086439 Level 1

Really, am I the only person in all lightroom users that this has occured.  Right now your program is totally unusable for me and there is NO help.  Shame on your support.

• 2. Re: Export freezing
            Tanuj Sandal Adobe Employee

Hi Philip,

Please make sure that Lightroom is updated to the most recent version Lightroom 6.5.1: Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Also try the troubleshooting steps:  Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Let me know if it helps.

Regards

Tanuj

• 3. Re: Export freezing
              Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

philip dalec70086439 wrote:

Really, am I the only person in all lightroom users that this has occured. Right now your program is totally unusable for me and there is NO help. Shame on your support.

This isn't Adobe support chat. This is a user-to-user forum where all of us help each other out.

Yelling "shame" at us isn't going to help because we aren't Adobe. (Although, some Adobe employees do help out.)

And complaining "Really? Am I the only person..." after only three minutes seems a bit impatient as this is a forum and not a chat room.

If you want to contact Adobe, please contact Adobe support.

On the other hand, if you want help from your fellow users, please give us some more information to help you: your computer hardware, size of your library, what your export settings are, etc.