3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2016 4:37 AM by Beverley Gray

Wrong Image - Please advise

JHVanOrman

I just downloaded an image for a project, but was given the wrong image number (AdobeStock_4148433). I have now purchased an extended license for that file that I will not, and cannot use. How do I get a refund for the erroneous file so I can purchase the correct one? Please advise.

• 1. Re: Wrong Image - Please advise
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

Could you please clarify what you mean by 'given the wrong image number'.  Did you choose to license another image but this file was downloaded or were you provided with this image number by someone and then discovered it wasn't the image required?

Please provide the correct image number.

Kind regards

Bev

• 2. Re: Wrong Image - Please advise
            JHVanOrman Level 1

Bev, thank you for the quick response. During the design process, the image numbers were accidentally switched. It was not an error on Adobe's side, but a human error during the design process. The correct image is AdobeStock_4144090.jpeg. Although I verified the asset number before purchase, because it had been switched, I still purchased the wrong asset. The one purchased erroneously has not been used, delivered to a customer or production, or shared in any way. Because of the cost of an extended license asset, I hope Adobe can help me solve this quickly and seamlessly for my project.

• 3. Re: Wrong Image - Please advise
              Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Thanks for the additional information.  I have added an extended license credit to your account to replace the one licensed in error.  You can therefore go ahead and obtain the correct image.

Kind regards

Bev