I first noticed major problem yesterday when I uploaded a
movie on the remote site...
I started again today with a simple document:
I create a folder test
I format a page on Dreamweaver 8, 1 table 2 rows & save
I insert 1 flash button inside the table, another outside
I check local >OK
I upload the folder test (.html & .swf) on remote
I check safari, explorer firefox > 0
I can see the table but no buttons...
• Product: Flash , Dreamweaver
• Version: 8
• Hardware: Mac, powerbook G4
• OS Version: 104.6
• RAM: 512MB -DDR SDRAM
• Color Depth: 32-bit Color
• Display Card: ATI Mobility Radeon 9700:
• Resolution: 1280 x 854
• Digital Video -
• Sound: internal
Be sure the remote system you are viewing on has the flash 8
plugin, if not, no content will be displayed. If you are only
creating flash buttons, i see no need to publish to the flash
player 8--that is really only necessary for complex
Originally I intended to post a Flashvideo.
I narrowed down my test to one flash button to check what was
wrong - from basic start up...
What I found is that I needed to write in my html the full
address as in <script src="
That problem is fixed for now!
When you say Flash 8 plug-in on Server do you mean
(The sample code in the Macromedia Flash Communication
Server MX 1.5)