6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2016 10:24 AM by Sue Garibaldi

AdobeDraw deleted my work

linaf00

Usually Adobe Draw saves my images automatically but when I started the app again after I went to the home screen my project on which I worked for hours was simply gone.
      Is there any chance to get my hard work back?

• 1. Re: AdobeDraw deleted my work
          Monika Gause Adobe Community Professional & MVP

• 2. Re: AdobeDraw deleted my work
            linaf00 Level 1

I already did but I can't find it.:(

• 3. Re: AdobeDraw deleted my work
              madeleines21243073

Adobe Draw also deleted my entire project. I have an android version that I installed yesterday. I had a fully colored character head. I had 4 layers and I went and clicked the "x" in the upper left hand corner to save and go to my project overview. My entire project had been deleted or reset. All I did was click the x and rename my project. I was on wifi, and it didn't ask me to log in again. I have not yet synced my device. I do, luckily, have a screenshot of my drawing (although, about halfway's progress). Is this a bug, or did I do something stupid?

Thank you.

• 4. Re: AdobeDraw deleted my work
                Monika Gause Adobe Community Professional & MVP

madeleines21243073 schrieb:

Adobe Draw also deleted my entire project. I have an android version that I installed yesterday. I had a fully colored character head. I had 4 layers and I went and clicked the "x" in the upper left hand corner to save and go to my project overview. My entire project had been deleted or reset. All I did was click the x and rename my project. I was on wifi, and it didn't ask me to log in again. I have not yet synced my device. I do, luckily, have a screenshot of my drawing (although, about halfway's progress). Is this a bug, or did I do something stupid?

Thank you.

When you're not sure that yours is the same problem as the original post (in this case it might be different because of the operating system) then please create your own thread in order to not confuse people.

Have you checked your Creative Cloud page if the drawing is still there?

• 5. Re: AdobeDraw deleted my work
                  Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Lina,

Can you tell me what device and operating system you're on? And what version of Draw you're using?

Sue.

• 6. Re: AdobeDraw deleted my work
                    Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Madeleine,

I'm sorry about your missing work. It doesn't sound like you did anything "wrong." We just released an update to Draw this morning (v2.0.253). Will you look for that in GooglePlay, install it, and see if you see your work?

Sue.

1 person found this helpful