Please refer the below tutorials for the same.
Let us know if that helps.
This question has NOT been answered. Why does not the person who asked the question be allowed to determine if the question was answered. The answer was not complete. After changing the presets to 4 photos for left and right page, and then saved - then what? Rerun auto layout? It does not work. The steps above do not complete the task.
why did you mark this question answered. It was not answered for me. After changing presets and re running auto layout only one photo per page is the result.
- Select your preferred template in the Page tab
- Click the drop down list to the right of Preset and choose Edit Auto-layout preset
- Choose the same template for the left page and repeat for the right page – see image
- Click save and choose a name – I used “4 photos per page”
- Ensure the 4 photos per page template is selected and showing in the Auto-Layout tab and click the Clear Layout button
- Go to the Library module and select your collection or folder of photos
- Now go back to the Book module and click the Auto Layout button
1 person found this helpful
Thanks 99jon , I wrongly assumed the OP might know how to follow your steps 4,5,6,7.
Hopefully the question from mrdavie99 is answered now.
Or we can provide more advice from we 'users' if needed.
Answered. Thank You for providing the remaining steps to your clear explanation to my question.