• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Revocation Information is not availble for this Certificate" Win 10 / Air / LetsEncrypt

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a desktop App application which communicates with our server over HTTPS. The connection is secured with a certificate signed by LetsEncrypt.org

On all platforms, and both via Air and Web Browser, this certificate works absolutely fine with the exception of Air on Windows 10.

On Win 10 systems, it produces a message saying 'Revocation Information is not available for this Certificate', and the only way to supress the error is to disable revocation checking in windows (not a viable option as it poses a security risk).

It appears to be an issue specific to that combination of technologies - Win 10 / Air (any version 17+) / LetsEncrypt.

Please can anyone advise how to fix this without needing to change the SSL Cert at this time?

Many thanks,

Kieran

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone else who encounters this:

Was scouring the internet for why this was happening in my Adobe AIR app on Windows 7 as well, and as it turns out the error went away on its own. It may have been because the certificate was just created in the same day I was trying to use it, since the next day it was gone. I did see this pop-up happen at least once on an older certificate I had, but that also seemed intermittent and stopped. Maybe it was something on LetsEncrypts end, I don't know. But I don't think Adobe AIR/Windows were necessarily at fault

Source:

https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/revocation-information-for-the-securty-certificate-for-this-site...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines