1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 7, 2016 9:15 AM by Dave LaRonde

Video won't finish rendering

GerilliaSan

Hello,

I have Adobe After Effects CS6.

I have been trying to get an audio spectrum added to my videos for a long time, i always manage to do that, but the problem is that i can not render the video(RAM preview), it stops about half way through and starts playing the video from the beginning: http://prntscr.com/bdh0ra . It always renders about 3000 frames and just quits in middle for no reason, even if i try again i get same results, the tutorial i have been following: After Effects: Audio Spectrum Tutorial - YouTube . I did every single thing shown in the video, even the slightest details, only difference was that i used a premade video made on Windows Movie Maker but that shouldn't make any difference.

The composition is also the exact length as the song and the video, so that can not be the problem why it stops in middle either.

Is there any way to fix this? What should i do?

• 1. Re: Video won't finish rendering
          Dave LaRonde Level 6

From your description, you may have an AE Work Area issue.  Check it out.  Make sure everything you want to see in the rendered clip is in the comp's Work Area.

And then.... AE doesn't work miracles when previewing.  You can't see all of your comp unless you have a boatload of RAM.  Think 96 Gigs or something.  I doubt you have that much.