so, the update has been great but now all my line work is stored as separate brush strokes and changing the color of an entire piece of line work is much more tedious. Now when I try to long press to fill a line with a different color, the app crashes.
Ive powered off my device and powered back on and done a hard reset. Is this an issue that is going to be addressed in an update?
I'm sorry for the trouble.
I asked one of our engineers and he's not aware of any changes (in the recent update) that might be causing this. A couple of things I'd like to know:
* Is this happening with every piece of art? Or just one canvas?
* Is it a complex layer in the drawing? Can you reproduce the issue on other layers in the same drawing?
* Which device and which version of iOS are you using?
* Have you tried force-quitting the app, restarting your device, then relaunching the app?
* Can you try creating a new project and a new drawing and see if you get the same result when filling or changing a color.
Let me know.