• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the download link for, and information about, Adobe Digital Editions?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an eBook which was accompanied by the following message:

"Please be sure that you are trying to open the .epub file with Adobe Digital Editions (.epub) and notAdobe Acrobat (.pdf).

You can download Adobe Digital Editions for free using this URL:http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html

However, when I clicked on the link and searched for the program on the Adobe site, Adobe Digital Editions was nowhere to be found -- no download links, no explanations, nothing at all - as if it disappeared into thin air or had never even existed! Very bewildering, indeed!  :^(

So, does the program Adobe Digital Editions still exist? If so, is there a link on the Adobe site where it can be download it, and is it still supported by Adobe?

And, if not, then what other Adobe program(s) can be used to download and read files that were meant to be downloaded and read on Adobe Digital Editions?

Thank you,

Monty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happily, friends, I just discovered the answer to my question:

The link has been changed. Formerly, it read .../products/digital-editions/... followed by download.html.

Now, though, instead of reading .../products/digital-editions/..., that portion of the revised link reads: .../solutions/ebook/digital-editions/..., followed by download.html.

When I attempted to paste the newly revised link into this message, though, it immediately converted into the following hyperlink: Download | Adobe Digital Editions

Needless to say, I'm gratified by my discovery. ;^)

Monty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines