4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2016 8:57 AM by Frank Potter

Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6

Frank Potter

The upgrade does add some useful features, to be sure, but Adobe appears to have dropped Fuji lens profiles altogether. Or have I missed something?

Frank P

• 1. Re: Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6
          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Mirrorless cameras have built-in profiles and you have to UNCHECK Enable Profile Corrections to see a message that there is a built-in profile.  What camera model, specifically, and did you see the profiles in  .5 and they disappeared in .6?

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6
            Frank Potter Level 1

I’m still confused: if I don’t check Enable Profile Corrections, I see no message at all, unless I’m looking in the wrong place. I have a Fuji X-T1, and I did see messages in .5, although I seem to remember that it showed only a X100 or some such.

• 3. Re: Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6
              ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This is in LR CC 2015.6 which would correspond to LR 6.6 if I didn't have a CC subscription.

I'm talking about something like this:

and this:

The X100 was before there were built-in corrections so that's why it's one of the few you'll see if you do put a checkmark in Enable Profile Corrections.

Try rebooting.  If that doesn't fix it, then you can upload one of your example images that doesn't work to www.dropbox.com and post a public share link to it, here, and someone can see if their LR works any different with it.

• 4. Re: Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6
                Frank Potter Level 1

Got it and thanks for the information.

Interestingly, your screen shots showed up on my iPad, but not on my MacBook Pro's monitor.