4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2016 8:57 AM by Frank Potter

Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6

Frank Potter Level 1

The upgrade does add some useful features, to be sure, but Adobe appears to have dropped Fuji lens profiles altogether. Or have I missed something?

Frank P

• 1. Re: Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6
          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Mirrorless cameras have built-in profiles and you have to UNCHECK Enable Profile Corrections to see a message that there is a built-in profile.  What camera model, specifically, and did you see the profiles in  .5 and they disappeared in .6?

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6
            Frank Potter Level 1

I’m still confused: if I don’t check Enable Profile Corrections, I see no message at all, unless I’m looking in the wrong place. I have a Fuji X-T1, and I did see messages in .5, although I seem to remember that it showed only a X100 or some such.

• 3. Re: Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6
              ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This is in LR CC 2015.6 which would correspond to LR 6.6 if I didn't have a CC subscription.

I'm talking about something like this:

and this:

The X100 was before there were built-in corrections so that's why it's one of the few you'll see if you do put a checkmark in Enable Profile Corrections.

Try rebooting.  If that doesn't fix it, then you can upload one of your example images that doesn't work to www.dropbox.com and post a public share link to it, here, and someone can see if their LR works any different with it.

• 4. Re: Fuji profiles in LR 2015.6
                Frank Potter Level 1

Got it and thanks for the information.

Interestingly, your screen shots showed up on my iPad, but not on my MacBook Pro's monitor.